Thu, Oct 06|
Begin Again: A Yoga 101 Series for All People and Bodies with Lily & Michael Kessler
This is a very sweet and fun experience for ALL people! You immediately feel welcomed in a supportively open, playful, and uplifting class.
Time & Location
Oct 06, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
Carmel, 10439 Commerce Dr ste 160, Carmel, IN 46032, USA
About The Event
This is a very sweet and fun experience for ALL people! You immediately feel welcomed in a supportively open,
playful, and uplifting class. This is a TIHC boutique offering, open to a limited number of participants for
Each body is unique, so each yoga pose looks different on different bodies. In this three-week course, you are
in good hands with master Yoga teachers Michael and Lily Kessler. Together, they work in tandem to guide you
through foundational Yoga poses, offering you a stellar foundation and motivation in which to continue your
practice after the series concludes.
In this series, experience the beauty within timeless Hatha Yoga poses designed to allow fluid energetic
communication to occur within your body, ushering in holistic stability, deeper breath, and a stronger
connection to life.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• All people are welcomed and encouraged to attend
•Those brand new to the practice - injuries and all bodies honored - and those who enjoy beginning again
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Become familiar with a Yoga sequence to support you at home
• Learn to sit in comfort and better understand your spine
• Breathe more deeply and naturally, activating your rest/digest systems on and off the mat
• Unwind muscle and fascia tension
• Gently strengthen bones while strengthening and lengthening muscles
• Gain nuggets of Universal wisdoms with Yogic perspectives
• A good night’s sleep
• Thursdays, 6-7:30pm
• September 22, 29, October 6
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR
• An open mind and sense of playfulness
• Wear loose or flexible, comfortable clothes
• Bring a Yoga mat. We have extras, if needed!
• $90, 4.5 hours